Maxi Cosi Gia travel system review
Test score %
- Travel System
- Travel system
- World facing
The Maxi Cosi Gia is a travel system pushchair that’s suitable from birth. The manufacturer describes it as an ‘urban pushchair that provides flexibility, convenience and comfort, all in one’. Read our review of this travel system pushchair to find out if that was the case when we sent it to the lab for testing.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypeTravel System
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Contact phone number01284 413 141
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.maxi-cosi.co.uk/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in September 2018. This model has been tested to the new test programme, so will not be directly comparable to those tested before this date. Due to the Covid-19 lockdown we can't carry out parent and baby user trials. The score and ratings aren't completely comparable to pushchairs tested before April 2020 because of this.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.