Maxi Cosi Gia travel system review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- Travel system
- World facing
The Maxi Cosi Gia is a travel system pushchair that’s suitable from birth. The manufacturer describes it as an ‘urban pushchair that provides flexibility, convenience and comfort, all in one’. Read our review of this travel system pushchair to find out if that was the case when we sent it to the lab for testing.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is it safe and sturdy?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- TypeTravel system
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Contact phone number01284 413 141
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.maxi-cosi.co.uk/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.