Micralite GetGo review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Micralite GetGo is a pushchair that’s suitable from birth, and the seat is reversible to face you or the world. Micralite claims that the GetGo ‘has it all’ - including a one-second folding mechanism, plenty of storage and an integrated sun shade. This pushchair is also travel-system-compatible; the car seat and carrycot are sold separately. Read our review to find out whether it lived up to the claims in our tests.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is it safe and sturdy?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Contact phone number01756 702410
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.micralite.com/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.