Micralite TwoFold double review
Test score %
- Double Travel System
- Travel system
- World facing
You can use the Micralite TwoFold double pushchair with one child or two, as it can adapt to fit your needs. It has a ride-on board for when your eldest child outgrows the seat, and a 40-litre bag that provides extra storage if you’ve already filled up the shopping basket. We put this travel-system pushchair to the test as a double; read our review to find out if it impressed our experts and parent-testers.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypeDouble Travel System
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)3
- Contact phone number+44(0)1756 702410
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.micralite.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 67%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.