Mothercare Genie review
Test score %
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Mothercare Genie is suitable from birth and can be used as a pram, pushchair and travel system. Add the Genie's second seat (sold separately) and it turns into a tandem pushchair. Find out if this well-priced convertible double buggy is the perfect addition to your family in our full test review.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- What's it like to push?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)2.0
- Contact phone number0845 330 4030
- Manufacturer URLWww.mothercare.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
|RetailerRetailer rating||Price||In stock|
|Go to store|
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 67%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.