Mothercare Journey review
Test scoreShow Context
- Pram and pushchair
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Mothercare Journey is a complete travel-system pushchair which includes a seat unit that can convert to a pram to be used from birth, plus a Group 0+ baby car seat. The price, at just under £300, makes it a very attractive option to new parents. Is this the perfect travel-system pushchair to take you and your newborn on your daily journey? Read our full test review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- TypePram and pushchair
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)2.0
- Contact phone number0845 330 4030
- Manufacturer URLWww.mothercare.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.