Mountain Buggy Duet V3 single review
Test score %
- Travel system
- World facing
The Mountain Buggy Duet is one of the buggy brand's most popular pushchairs, and is available as a single or a double. We tested the original back in 2013 in double configuration, but we've brought it back into the lab to find out how the Mountain Buggy Duet V3 fares as a single. Read on to find out more.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight18kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5.0
- Contact phone number01404 815555
- Manufacturer URLUn.mountainbuggy.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.