Mountain Buggy Nano review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World facing
Mountain Buggy says the Nano is the 'ultimate travel stroller'. It claims the Nano can fold down small enough to go in the overhead luggage compartment of an aeroplane, can be used with a car seat, and that the 'full-sized seat' will last until your child is four years old. Do our lab experts and parent panel agree? Read our full review and test results of this pushchair, below, to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is there anything else I should watch out for?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months48 months
- Maximum weight20kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5.0
- Contact phone number01404 815555
- Manufacturer URLUn.mountainbuggy.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock, and exclude any potential delivery costs. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.