My Babiie X4 Ultra Light review
Test scoreShow Context
- Not a travel system
- World facing
The My Babiie X4 Ultra Light Stroller boasts all-round suspension, a multi-position recline and a three-position canopy, as well as being light and compact enough to pack into the boot of your car to take on holiday. Read our full review of this pushchair to find out if it’s also safe, sturdy and comfortable for your little one.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)3
- Manufacturer URLHttps://mybabiie.com/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.