Nuna Mixx review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Nuna Mixx pushchair promises a lot. This smaller, sportier version of the Ivvi boasts a compact, flat fold, plenty of storage space and smooth manoeuvring. It's travel system compatible with the Pipa Icon baby car seat, and there's even a carrycot available to turn it into a pram. Is the Nuna Mixx pushchair really the one for you? Read our full review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is it safe and sturdy?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight20kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)4.5
- Contact phone number0800 952 0062
- Manufacturer URLWww.nuna.eu/uk
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock, and exclude any potential delivery costs. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.