Out N About Nipper Sport V4 travel system review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World facing
The Out'n'About Nipper Sport V4 is a pushchair designed for parents who like to get into the great outdoors, and especially those who want to run with their buggy. It has a handlebar brake as well as a footbrake to aid this. Read the full review of this three-wheeled travel system pushchair to find out what it's like to push, fold and strap your child into.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels3
- Maximum weight22.7kg
- Contact phone number01234 344230
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested after 2015.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.