Phil and Teds Dot Inline review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World facing
The Phil and Ted's Dot is an all-terrain three-wheeled pushchair which according to the manufacturer is suitable from birth until your child weighs 20kg. We originally tested this pushchair in 2016, but have sent it back to the lab because there have been some changes. Read our expert review to find out more.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels3
- Maximum weight20kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)10.0
- Contact phone number0203 0519264
- Manufacturer URLWww.philandteds.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.