Phil and Teds Mod review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
Phil & Teds Mod is a travel system that boasts a four-in-one adaptable modular seat. With the carrycot it's suitable from birth as it allows newborns to lie completely flat. Then when your child is a bit older and they can sit up, you can choose between parent-facing or forward-facing with a multitude of recline options. But is this pushchair as adaptable and long-lasting as it sounds or is it a pain to push and change the seat?What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight20kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)10.0
- Contact phone number01234 344230
- Manufacturer URLWww.philandteds.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.