Phil and Teds Smart review
Test score %
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Phil and Teds Smart pushchair claims to be super slim and compact. It boasts a range of useful features, including a one-handed fold, and it claims to be suitable to use from birth. Is this Phil and Teds pushchair a smart choice? Read our full review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight20kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)8.0
- Contact phone number01234 344230
- Manufacturer URLWww.philandteds.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
|RetailerRetailer rating||Price||In stock|
|Go to store|
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.