Silver Cross Avia review
Test scoreShow Context
- Not a travel system
- World facing
Silver Cross says the new Avia is the ultimate lightweight stroller pushchair and it's 'perfectly practical in every way'. It also says the Avia has a lie-flat recline with a one-handed fold and it stands upright when folded, all things we know parents love. But what is it like to push and will it get the thumbs up from our experts and parent testers? Read on to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight20kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)1.0
- Contact phone number01756 702412
- Manufacturer URLWww.silvercrossbaby.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.