Silver Cross Reflex review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World facing
The Reflex is a luxury pushchair from Silver Cross. It features a 'lie-flat seat' with an ergonomically designed backrest that allows air to flow, according to Silver Cross. It can be used with a car seat as part of a travel system. Silver Cross says it's the perfect pushchair, but is it? Find out in our review.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything else I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight25kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5.0
- Contact phone number01756 702412
- Manufacturer URLWww.silvercrossbaby.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.