Silver Cross Spark review
Test scoreShow Context
- Not a travel system
- World facing
The Silver Cross Spark is designed for use from birth up until your child no longer needs to be pushed in a stroller. It has a generous 25kg weight limit, which is around six or seven years old and is described as roomy on the Argos website. Is this Argos-exclusive stroller worth investing in or is there something you need to know? Read our review for a detailed rundown.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight25kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Contact phone number0345 872 6900
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.silvercrossbaby.com/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.