Stokke Trailz review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Trailz pushchair is a top-of-the-range off-road pushchair from premium manufacturer Stokke, who claims this versatile all-terrain stroller is 'built for adventure'. The Trailz can be used from birth with a carrycot or car seat. Will its large air-filled tyres give better manoeuvrability? We combine unique ease-of-use insight with durability and safety testing, so read our full review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is there anything else I should watch out for?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight15kg
- Contact phone number0800 0518857
- Manufacturer URLWww.stokke.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 67%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.