Stokke Xplory 6 review
Test score %
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The newly updated Stokke Xplory 6 has a unique and stylish design. Stokke says this statement pushchair is intended to bring you and your baby closer to each other through features such as the height-adjustable seat. But will Stokke's latest version of its Xplory pushchair, which was first launched 15 years ago, help you bond with your baby or is it a case of style over function? Read our full test review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything else I should look out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5.0
- Contact phone number0800 0518857
- Manufacturer URLWww.stokke.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in September 2018. This model has been tested to the new test programme, so will not be directly comparable to those tested before this date.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 67%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.