Thule Urban Glide 2 travel system review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World facing
The Thule Urban Glide 2 is a three-wheel stroller that claims to be lightweight and all-terrain, so in theory you can go off the beaten track and use it to explore the countryside with your little one. It has sizeable 40cm rear tyres and a twisting handbrake to offer extra security when on hilly terrain. Take a look at our review to find out how easy it is to push and use.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is there anything else I should watch out for?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels3
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)4.5
- Manufacturer URLWww.thule.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested after 2015.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.