Tutti Bambini Momi review
Test scoreShow Context
- Not a travel system
- World facing
The manufacturer claims that the Tutti Bambini Momi is agile, lightweight and an ideal stroller for travelling, especially as it comes with a handy travel bag. It should also have a one-hand compact fold and a lie-flat seat that’s suitable from birth. Read our review to see what our lab experts and parent testers made of this reasonably priced stroller.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)1.5
- Contact phone number0208 368 5800
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.tuttibambini.co.uk/default/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.