Bodum Bistro 11381/294 review
Test score %
- Kitchen machine
The Bodum Bistro 11381 stand mixer has a bright 'rubber-sprayed' plastic exterior and a retro-styled metal mixing bowl. But do its bold good looks result in superior cookie dough and cake mixes? And how does it cope with whipping cream? We put this stylish stand mixer through our tough lab tests to find out.
- Pros and cons
- Is it good at mixing, whisking and whipping?
- Is it good at kneading dough?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypeKitchen machine
- Height35 cm
- Width41 cm
- Depth23 cm
- Additional InfoWe introduced new stand mixer tests in 2018 to better assess performance and to better record additional features. This stand mixer has been tested to the old test programme, and as such the results aren't directly comparable with those tested from 2018 onwards.
Make smarter choices
- 48%Lowest score
- 69%Average score
- 82%Highest score
How to buy the best food mixer
Get expert advice from Which? on buying a food mixer (or stand mixer) to suit you, discover which attachments you actually need and find out how much you'll need to spend. Watch our video guide on how to buy the best food mixer.
Kenwood vs KitchenAid: which mixer brand should you buy?
Get our verdict on Kenwood and KitchenAid mixers, based on our independent Which? stand mixer testing and owner's views. Find out which brand is best at baking, more reliable and more loved by stand mixer owners.
Mixer attachments explained
Your essential guide to stand mixer attachments. Find out what different attachments are for and which ones are worth having, so you can buy the best mixer and make sure you have all the equipment you need for perfect baking.