Sage Scraper Mixer Pro review
Test score %
- Food mixer
The new Sage stand mixer, the Scraper Mixer Pro, is one of 16 products launched as part of the new Sage appliance range. Can this pricey stand mixer help you achieve your wildest culinary dreams?
- Pros and cons
- Is it good at mixing, whisking and whipping?
- Is it good at kneading dough?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypeFood mixer
- Height36 cm
- Width23 cm
- Depth44 cm
- Additional InfoWe introduced new stand mixer tests in 2018 to better assess performance and to better record additional features. This stand mixer has been tested to the old test programme, and as such the results aren't directly comparable with those tested from 2018 onwards.
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations.Find out more.
|RetailerRetailer rating||Price||In stock|
Amazon Marketplace UK
|Go to store|
Make smarter choices
- 48%Lowest score
- 69%Average score
- 82%Highest score
How to buy the best food mixer
Get expert advice from Which? on buying a food mixer (or stand mixer) to suit you, discover which attachments you actually need and find out how much you'll need to spend. Watch our video guide on how to buy the best food mixer.
Kenwood vs KitchenAid: which mixer brand should you buy?
Get our verdict on Kenwood and KitchenAid mixers, based on our independent Which? stand mixer testing and owner's views. Find out which brand is best at baking, more reliable and more loved by stand mixer owners.
Mixer attachments explained
Your essential guide to stand mixer attachments. Find out what different attachments are for and which ones are worth having, so you can buy the best mixer and make sure you have all the equipment you need for perfect baking.