LG 50UP80006LA review
Test scoreShow Context
- 50 inches
TVs like this 50-inch 50UP80006LA are the big sellers. The 48 to 50-inch size bracket is the most popular, and the price fits neatly into plenty of people’s budget. You don’t need a Which? review to tell you how big the screen is and how much it costs: you need it to tell you if it’s any good, so let’s find out shall we? Here’s our review.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- • Screen size: 50-inch
- What’s the picture quality like?
- What’s the sound quality like?
- What’s it like to use?
- How are the smart features?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is LG a good TV brand?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee1 year
- Manufacturer guarantee termsLG offers a one-year guarantee with most of its sets. Some retailer guarantees can be five or six years, so it's worth checking this before you buy.
- 38%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 81%Highest score
How to buy the best TV
Our in-depth guide reveals how to buy the best TV with confidence, explaining features like 4K and HDR, what size television you should buy, which are the best TV brands, how much you should spend on a TV and more.
What is smart TV? Best smart TVs for 2022
Smart TVs connect to the internet and let you access apps like BBC iPlayer, All 4 and Netflix to watch and catch up on films and TV programmes.
What size TV should I buy?
Find unique Which? insight into the ideal size of TV for your home. Plus, find the top TVs in all these sizes.