LG 65NANO886PB review
Test scoreShow Context
- 65 inches
Strong results in 2019 and 2020 have left us with high expectations of Nanocell TVs. The 65-inch 65NANO886PB is a big step up from the cheaper Nanocell ranges, too, so our expectations have crept even higher. Advanced HDR formats and a 120Hz set it apart nicely, but we’re more interested in the underlying quality. Here’s our review.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- • Screen size: 65-inch
- What’s the picture quality like?
- What’s the sound quality like?
- What’s it like to use?
- How are the smart features?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is LG a good TV brand?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee1 year
- Manufacturer guarantee termsLG offers a one-year guarantee with most of its sets. Some retailer guarantees can be five or six years, so it's worth checking this before you buy.
- 44%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 81%Highest score
How to buy the best TV
Our in-depth guide reveals how to buy the best TV with confidence, explaining features like 4K and HDR, what size television you should buy, which are the best TV brands, how much you should spend on a TV and more.
What is smart TV? Best smart TVs for 2022
Smart TVs connect to the internet and let you access apps like BBC iPlayer, All 4 and Netflix to watch and catch up on films and TV programmes.
What size TV should I buy?
Find unique Which? insight into the ideal size of TV for your home. Plus, find the top TVs in all these sizes.