LG 65UP78006LB review
Test scoreShow Context
- 65 inches
There’s never been more to watch on TV, scores of free channels, catch-up apps and pay-monthly streaming services offering everything from old classics to 4K new releases. You want a TV that can handle all those styles, eras and genres, so is the 65-inch 65UP78006LB up to the task? It’s on the lower end of LG’s 2021 line-up, but that’s not necessarily a sign of quality. Here’s our review.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- • Screen size: 65-inch
- What’s the picture quality like?
- What’s the sound quality like?
- What’s it like to use?
- How are the smart features?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is LG a good TV brand?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee1 year
- Manufacturer guarantee termsLG offers a one-year guarantee with most of its sets. Some retailer guarantees can be five or six years, so it's worth checking this before you buy.
- 44%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 81%Highest score
How to buy the best TV
Our in-depth guide reveals how to buy the best TV with confidence, explaining features like 4K and HDR, what size television you should buy, which are the best TV brands, how much you should spend on a TV and more.
What is smart TV? Best smart TVs for 2022
Smart TVs connect to the internet and let you access apps like BBC iPlayer, All 4 and Netflix to watch and catch up on films and TV programmes.
What size TV should I buy?
Find unique Which? insight into the ideal size of TV for your home. Plus, find the top TVs in all these sizes.