Philips 50PUS7855/12 review
Test scoreShow Context
- 50 inches
- 4K Ultra-HD
Philips has some good-looking cheap TVs – not Hisense cheap, but cheap nevertheless, and Philips is a name people trust. Should they trust its TVs, though? It supports advanced HDR formats and has colour-changing bulbs built into its back. So what more could you want – good picture quality? Yes, fair enough, let’s see how it does in our full review.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s the picture quality like?
- What about the sound?
- What’s it like to use?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is Philips a good TV brand?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee2 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsPhilips offers a two-year guarantee with its sets. Some retailer guarantees can be five or six years, so it's worth checking this before you buy.
- 44%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 81%Highest score
How to buy the best TV
Our in-depth guide reveals how to buy the best TV with confidence, explaining features like 4K and HDR, what size television you should buy, which are the best TV brands, how much you should spend on a TV and more.
What is smart TV? Best smart TVs for 2022
Smart TVs connect to the internet and let you access apps like BBC iPlayer, All 4 and Netflix to watch and catch up on films and TV programmes.
What size TV should I buy?
Find unique Which? insight into the ideal size of TV for your home. Plus, find the top TVs in all these sizes.