Samsung UE43AU9007KXXU review
Test scoreShow Context
- 43 inches
As much as manufacturers want us all to buy big TVs, there are still plenty of people who want a smaller model. But there are only a few 43-inch TVs released every year, and not many manage Best Buy scores. Can the UE43AU9007KXXU (sometimes just UE43AU9007) buck that trend? Read the full review for our verdict.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- • Screen size: 43-inch
- What’s the picture quality like?
- What’s the sound quality like?
- What’s it like to use?
- How are the smart features?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is Samsung a good TV brand?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee1 year
- Manufacturer guarantee termsSamsung offers a one-year guarantee with its sets. Some retailer guarantees can be five or six years, so it's worth checking this before you buy.
- 38%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 81%Highest score
How to buy the best TV
Our in-depth guide reveals how to buy the best TV with confidence, explaining features like 4K and HDR, what size television you should buy, which are the best TV brands, how much you should spend on a TV and more.
What is smart TV? Best smart TVs for 2022
Smart TVs connect to the internet and let you access apps like BBC iPlayer, All 4 and Netflix to watch and catch up on films and TV programmes.
What size TV should I buy?
Find unique Which? insight into the ideal size of TV for your home. Plus, find the top TVs in all these sizes.