Samsung UE50AU9007KXXU review
Test scoreShow Context
- 50 inches
Samsung’s annual line-up of 4K TVs is one of the biggest and that’s true in 2021, too. The 50-inch UE50AU9007KXXU (sometimes just UE50AU9007) is at the lower end, but still has voice control and HDR10+ advanced HDR format. It’s quite a chunky design, which may put some off, but obviously that doesn’t affect the score. There’s plenty that does though, so let’s see how the 9007 did in our tests.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- • Screen size: 50-inch
- What’s the picture quality like?
- What’s the sound quality like?
- What’s it like to use?
- How are the smart features?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is Samsung a good TV brand?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee1 year
- Manufacturer guarantee termsSamsung offers a one-year guarantee with its sets. Some retailer guarantees can be five or six years, so it's worth checking this before you buy.
- 44%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 81%Highest score
How to buy the best TV
Our in-depth guide reveals how to buy the best TV with confidence, explaining features like 4K and HDR, what size television you should buy, which are the best TV brands, how much you should spend on a TV and more.
What is smart TV? Best smart TVs for 2022
Smart TVs connect to the internet and let you access apps like BBC iPlayer, All 4 and Netflix to watch and catch up on films and TV programmes.
What size TV should I buy?
Find unique Which? insight into the ideal size of TV for your home. Plus, find the top TVs in all these sizes.