Samsung UE65AU9007KXXU review
Test scoreShow Context
- 65 inches
With Samsung’s cheapest QLED TVs costing only a bit more than this, the question is should you choose one of those instead? The colour-boosting quantum dots separate the QLEDs from LCDs, but if this TV scores highly enough without them, you could save yourself some money. Read our review of the 65-inch UE65AU9007KXXU (sometimes just UE65AU9007) to see if it’s good enough.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- • Screen size: 65-inch
- What’s the picture quality like?
- What’s the sound quality like?
- How are the smart features?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is Samsung a good TV brand?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee1 year
- Manufacturer guarantee termsSamsung offers a one-year guarantee with its sets. Some retailer guarantees can be five or six years, so it's worth checking this before you buy.
- 44%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 81%Highest score
How to buy the best TV
Our in-depth guide reveals how to buy the best TV with confidence, explaining features like 4K and HDR, what size television you should buy, which are the best TV brands, how much you should spend on a TV and more.
What is smart TV? Best smart TVs for 2022
Smart TVs connect to the internet and let you access apps like BBC iPlayer, All 4 and Netflix to watch and catch up on films and TV programmes.
What size TV should I buy?
Find unique Which? insight into the ideal size of TV for your home. Plus, find the top TVs in all these sizes.