Argos Cookworks 2 Slice Toaster 828/9988 review
Test score %
Coming in a range of block colours, the Argos Cookworks 2 Slice Toaster T399HE is a cheap but cheerful addition to your worktop. Best Buy toasters at this price point are rare, but we've still seen some bargains that deliver perfect toast in no time. But is this model one of them? Find out in our expert review.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels6
- Bread slot sizes14 x 3.6 x 11.8
- Cable length98m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0345 640 2020
- Manufacturer URLwww.argos.co.uk
Make smarter choices
- 25%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2020
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.