Asda George Home GPT101S-16 review
Test score %
- Matching kettle
Asda has come up with some good-looking, low-priced appliances in the past, so can this two-slice George Home toaster compete with bigger name brands when it comes to making perfect toast? Read on to find out whether you should pop the GPT101S-16 in your trolley next time you're doing the weekly shop.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels7
- Bread slot sizes15.5 x 3 x 12 cm
- Cable length82 cm
- Matching kettleMatching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0800 952 0101
- Manufacturer URLwww.asda.com
Make smarter choices
- 25%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2019
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.