Beko TAM4341W review
Test scoreShow Context
Opting for a four-slot toaster is a good way to feed a hungry household at breakfast time, and the independent controls on the Beko TAM4341W mean that everyone can have their toast just how they like it. Not all toasters can brown bread well, though, so to avoid any dire disappointments, read on to see how good this toaster really is and if it's worth a place in your kitchen.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels7
- Bread slot sizes14 x 3.5 x 12.2
- Cable length87m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number 0333 207 9710
- Manufacturer URLWww.beko.co.uk
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock, and exclude any potential delivery costs. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
Make smarter choices
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2021
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.