Bosch Silicone TAT7S45GB review
Test score %
The TAT7S45GB 4-slot toaster from Bosch has a brushed steel body with black coloured end panels. Each pair of slots has its own controls, so everyone can choose how well browned they want their breakfast - but will all four slices be toasted evenly? Read our expert review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels7
- Bread slot sizes14 x 3 x 12
- Cable length90m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0870 240 0060
- Manufacturer URLWww.boschappliances.co.uk
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
|RetailerRetailer rating||Price||In stock|
|Go to store|
Amazon Marketplace UK
|Go to store|
Make smarter choices
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2020
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.