Breville Flow VTT891 review
Test score %
Textured toasters seem to be all the rage at the moment and the Breville Flow VTT891 is another one to add to the list, with its rippled sides in cream. This four-slice toaster has a 'lift and look' feature that lets you check on your toast while it's cooking, but will you be pleased with what you see? Read our expert review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels9
- Bread slot sizes13.8 x 3.3 x 12.2
- Cable length82m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0800 525089
- Manufacturer URLwww.breville.co.uk
Make smarter choices
- 25%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2019
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.