Breville Flow VTT892 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Matching kettle
Textured toasters seem to be all the rage at the moment and the Breville Flow VTT892 is another one to add to the list, with its rippled sides in grey. This four-slice toaster has a 'lift and look' feature that lets you check on your toast while it's cooking, but will you be pleased with what you see? Read our expert review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels9
- Bread slot sizes13.8 x 3.3 x 12.2
- Cable length82cm
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0800 525089
- Manufacturer URLWww.breville.co.uk
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock, and exclude any potential delivery costs. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2022
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.