Breville Strata Luminere VTT847 review
Test score %
- Matching kettle
This two-slice toaster from Breville comes in rose gold or platinum, both of which have a subtle matte sheen that puts them bang on trend. The Strata Luminere VTT847 has defrost, reheat and high-lift functions clearly marked on the front panel, so it should be easy to use. But did it impress our experts in the test lab? Read our full review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels6
- Bread slot sizes14 x 3.4 x 11.5 cm
- Cable length92 cm
- Matching kettleMatching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0800 525089
- Manufacturer URLwww.breville.co.uk
Make smarter choices
- 17%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2019
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.