Dualit NewGen White review
Test scoreShow Context
The 4-slice Dualit NewGen White toaster is a stunning-looking retro toaster from Dualit, which has the feel of a 1950s coffee shop about it. It comes equipped with a mechanical countdown timer and a manual eject, as well as a curvaceously cool design - but does its performance match its great looks? We put this Dualit toaster to the test to find out.
- Pros and cons
- Use one, two, three or four slots at once
- Not easy to use
- Well built
First reviewed by Which?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels3
- Cable length91m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoWe introduced new toaster tests in December 2013. This toaster has been tested to the old test programme. Results for toasters tested after December 2013 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number01293 652500
- Manufacturer URLWww.dualit.com
Make smarter choices
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2021
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.