Kenwood Mesmerine TFM810OR review
Test scoreShow Context
For those who buy their toaster based on looks, you'll struggle to go wrong with the striking Kenwood Mesmerine. Its textured pattern and bold metallic colours will make a real impact, but can the same be said of the toast it makes? Before you part with a hefty sum, read our full review to see what Which? experts thought when they tried it out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels5
- Bread slot sizes14 x 3.3 x 14
- Cable length73m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoWe introduced new toaster tests in September 2019. This toaster has been tested to the new test programme. Results for toasters tested before September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0239 239 2333
- Manufacturer URLWww.kenwoodworld.com/uk
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
|RetailerRetailer star rating||Price||In stock|
|Go to store|
Make smarter choices
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
best at similar price
- Matching kettle
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2021
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.