KitchenAid Design Collection 5KMT3115BAC review
Test score %
The KitchenAid Design Collection 5KMT3115BAC is a designer toaster that makes a statement, with its matte coloured body and one long slot giving it an unusual shape. But at more than £100, this toaster really needs to impress with its toasting performance to make it worth bringing home. Find out how our experts rate it in our full review.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels7
- Bread slot sizes25.8 x 3.4 x 12.7
- Cable length87m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0800 988 1266
- Manufacturer URLWww.kitchenaid.co.uk
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
|RetailerRetailer rating||Price||In stock|
|Go to store|
Make smarter choices
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2020
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.