KitchenAid Design 4 Slice 5KMT5115BAC review
KitchenAid brand alert
At Which? we're committed to giving you all the information you need to make an informed choice about the products you buy and this includes telling you about how companies handle safety issues with their products. We have identified that this product comes from a group of companies that we believe has previously handled a product safety issue poorly (though the issue affected tumble dryers only).
Test score %
Designer toasters can be expensive, and the KitchenAid Design 4 Slice is on the upper end, costing well over £100. Are you just paying for the name, or does it really offer something spectacular for the eye-watering price? Find out how it fared in our tough testing by reading our full review.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels6
- Bread slot sizes26 x 3.2 x 14
- Cable length85m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoWe introduced new toaster tests in September 2019. This toaster has been tested to the new test programme. Results for toasters tested before September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0800 988 1266
- Manufacturer URLwww.kitchenaid.co.uk
Make smarter choices
- 25%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
best at similar price
- Stainless steel
- Matching kettle
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2020
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.