Crux 2-Slice Toaster CRUX008 review
Test score %
- Stainless steel
- Matching kettle
If you're sick of toasters mauling your gluten-free bread, the CRUX008 offers a potential solution - a dedicated setting specially for toasting denser crumbs. This is certainly a handy feature, but does this toaster get the basics right? Our review reveals how it performed across all our tough tests.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- ColourStainless steel
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels6
- Bread slot sizes13.7 x 3.6 x 11.7 cm
- Cable length77 cm
- Matching kettleMatching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number01539 488100
- Manufacturer URLwww.lakeland.co.uk
Make smarter choices
- 25%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2019
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.