Morphy Richards Equip 44208 review
Test score %
- Stainless steel
- Matching kettle
This modern-looking two-slice toaster from Morphy Richards has curved lines and a sleek metallic finish that looks great - but you'll need to polish away any fingerprints it picks up to keep it pristine. The Equip may look fantastic but you'll also want to know if it makes great toast, which is where our review can help. Read on to find out whether this toaster deserves a place on your worktop.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- ColourStainless steel
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels9
- Bread slot sizes14 x 3.2 x 11.7 cm
- Cable length79 cm
- Matching kettleMatching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0344 871 0944
- Manufacturer URLwww.morphyrichards.co.uk
Make smarter choices
- 17%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2019
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.