Morphy Richards Evoke 240117 review
Test score %
- Matching kettle
According to Morphy Richards, the Evoke toaster is designed to 'Evoke a reaction and add a touch of elegance to your kitchen', particularly this iridescent 'rose quartz' toaster. But a toaster's beauty needs to be more than skin deep to impress the experts in our test lab, so read our full review to discover whether the four-slot pink Evoke 240117 toaster will fit different-size slices of bread and turn them into great toast.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels7
- Bread slot sizes14.2 x 3 x 12.4 cm
- Cable length74 cm
- Matching kettleMatching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0344 871 0944
- Manufacturer URLwww.morphyrichards.co.uk
Make smarter choices
- 17%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
- No matching kettle
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2019
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.