Moulinex 2 Slice LT300E41 review
Test scoreShow Context
The Moulinex 2 Slice LT300E41 toaster is one of the cheapest we've tested with a lift-and-look function, which lets you check on your toast without cancelling the cycle. Perfectionists on a budget might be tempted, but first see how well it browns bread, as well as how easy it is to use and clean by reading our full review.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels7
- Bread slot sizes13.6 x 3.5 x 10.6
- Cable length92m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0345 602 1454
- Manufacturer URLWww.moulinex.co.uk
Make smarter choices
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2021
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.