Moulinex 4 Slice LT305A41 review
Test score %
Moulinex claims that its toasters are repairable for up to 10 years, so its four-slice toaster could be a good option if you don't want your toaster ending up in landfill. It has to toast well to be worth keeping for that long, though, so see what our experts thought of it in the test lab by reading our full review.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels7
- Bread slot sizes13.6 x 3.5 x 10.6
- Cable length89m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0345 602 1454
- Manufacturer URLWww.moulinex.co.uk
Make smarter choices
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2020
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.