Tefal Retra TF700N40 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Matching kettle
Tefal claims that the Retra TF700N40 is a 'nostalgic' toaster with a retro look. Its performance needs to be bang in the 20th century to be worthy of our recommendation though, so read the full review to see if it's easy to use, fits taller breads and toasts them well too.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels7
- Bread slot sizes14 x 3.4 x 13
- Cable length89cm
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoWe introduced new toaster tests in September 2019. This toaster has been tested to the new test programme. Results for toasters tested before September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0845 602 1454
- Manufacturer URLWww.tefal.co.uk
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock, and exclude any potential delivery costs. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2022
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.