Tesco 2 Slice Toaster 2TSS15 review
Test scoreShow Context
The Tesco 2 Slice 2TSS15 toaster is pretty stylish for a reasonably priced toaster, with a stainless-steel body and coloured panels (and an even more attractive price). We tested this Tesco toaster to find out whether it's worth popping in your trolley along with your weekly shop - read our full review to find out if it should be on your shopping list.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels7
- Bread slot sizes14 x 3.6 x 11.2
- Cable length76m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0800 323 4050
- Manufacturer URLWww.tesco.com
Make smarter choices
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2021
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.