Miele WCG360 WCS review
Test scoreShow Context
- Large capacity
Speedy programs, low water consumption, and wi-fi connectivity are just some of the WCG360's plus points according to Miele, but our experience tells us that washing machines with short wash times often struggle to clean thoroughly. Does this one buck the trend? Read our review to discover if this washing machine is both quick and effective.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- How well does it clean, rinse and spin?
- How much does it cost to run?
- Is it easy to use and live with?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Number of programs12
- Wash temperaturesCold-20-30-40-50-60-75-90
- Manufacturer guarantee2 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsAll Miele appliances have a two-year guarantee as standard, which covers parts and labour. You must register your applaince to activate the two-year guarantee.
- 24%Lowest score
- 69%Average score
- 89%Highest score
Which washing machine should you buy?
Your washing machine bible. All about spin speeds, which drum size to go for and how much the best washing machines cost to buy and run. Plus how integrated washing machines differ and who makes black and silver washing machines
Which washing machine brand?
Find out who makes the best washing machines that will last. We reveal the top washing machine brands and the most reliable. Find out how popular brands, such as AEG, Samsung, Hotpoint, Bosch, Beko and Indesit score.
How to wash clothes
Our expert tips cover how to wash clothes from trainers & jeans to Uggs. We tell you why you should separate colours from whites, how to get tough stains out, and how to hand wash, shrink or dye clothes in a washing machine.