Miele WEG665 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Large capacity
The Miele WEG665 has plenty of features to help ease those washdays blues, including an interior light to help you spot that stray sock lurking at the back of the drum, and an automatic dosing system that takes the guesswork out of adding detergent. But does it guarantee cleaner laundry? Read our review to find out whether this washing machine cleans better than others.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Number of programs12
- Wash temperaturesCold-20-30-40-50-60-75-90
- Manufacturer guarantee2 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsAll Miele appliances have a two-year guarantee as standard, which covers parts and labour. You must register your applaince to activate the two-year guarantee.
- 24%Lowest score
- 69%Average score
- 89%Highest score
Which washing machine should you buy?
Your washing machine bible. All about spin speeds, which drum size to go for and how much the best washing machines cost to buy and run. Plus how integrated washing machines differ and who makes black and silver washing machines
Which washing machine brand?
Find out who makes the best washing machines that will last. We reveal the top washing machine brands and the most reliable. Find out how popular brands, such as AEG, Samsung, Hotpoint, Bosch, Beko and Indesit score.
How to wash clothes
Our expert tips cover how to wash clothes from trainers & jeans to Uggs. We tell you why you should separate colours from whites, how to get tough stains out, and how to hand wash, shrink or dye clothes in a washing machine.