Protecting your income
- What is income protection and how much should you expect to pay?
- Do you need guaranteed, reviewable or age-related income protection?
- How to protect yourself against common income protection pitfalls
In our full review you can see...
- We explain how income protection covers you if you can't work due to illness or accident.
- Different types of income protection policy offer widely varying premiums and cover levels.
- If you're buying an IP policy, make sure you know what you're covered for and, more importantly, what you're not insured for.
Which Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Which? Financial Services Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Which? Mortgage Advisers and Which? Money Compare are trading names of Which? Financial Services Limited. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.