Protecting your income
- What is income protection and how much should you expect to pay?
- Do you need guaranteed, reviewable or age-related income protection?
- How to protect yourself against common income protection pitfalls
In our full review you can see...
- We explain how income protection covers you if you can't work due to illness or accident.
- Different types of income protection policy offer widely varying premiums and cover levels.
- If you're buying an IP policy, make sure you know what you're covered for and, more importantly, what you're not insured for.
Which? Limited (registered in England and Wales number 00677665) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Which? Financial Services Limited (registered in England and Wales number 07239342). Which? Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 527029). Which? Mortgage Advisers and Which? Money Compare are trading names of Which? Financial Services Limited. Registered office: 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF.